Once a month, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage is hosting a giveaway for everyone who visits a Sea Coast open house during a specific weekend. June’s weekend is this Saturday and Sunday! The giveaway is called "Coast In & Win" (official rules below) and the big prize is $1,000! All you need to do is visit a Coast In & Win open house, fill out the entry form, and wait for the big drawing during the following week.
We have three homes that will be open this weekend.
Saturday, June 15th – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
410 Wayne Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
4BR | 3BA | 2408 sq.ft.| Beaumont
Updated 1950's bungalow located in the Beaumont/Forest Hills area. It has all the charm and character you'd expect from its time period with the modern amenities you'll appreciate. Its size is deceptive at first glance, but includes a formal living, dining room, den, and family room for the family that needs space. Original hardwood floors, fireplace, and corner glass window exude the charm of the 50's. The kitchen has been updated with maple cabinetry and quartz countertops, and for the handyman in the family, there's a wired and insulated workshop out back in the fenced in yard.
View Map and Additional Pictures
Sunday, June 16th – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
117 N. 25th Street, Wilmington, NC 28405
3BR | 2BA | 1503 sq.ft. | Other
This 1940’s bungalow is a unique opportunity for a homeowner or investor. The main house includes an additional studio apartment out back that could be used as a craft room, workshop or rented out for additional income. Original hardwood floors adorn the living room, dining room and 2 downstairs bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated and is open to the expansive deck that overlooks the beautifully landscaped backyard and your own private hot tub, which stays with the home! Centrally located, this bungalow sits on a corner lot just minutes to shopping, downtown, Wrightsville Beach and area dining.
View Map and Additional Pictures
1010 Darlington Court, Leland, NC 28451
4BR | 4.5BA | 3680 sq.ft. | Waterford of the Carolinas
Located on a canal front lot in the gated community of Waterford, this custom built brick home sits on a large cul-de-sac lot with expansive water views. This ADA compliant home features an attached, additional living quarters with a separate kitchen, living area, bedroom, and bath. The open floor plan features a dramatic great room with 20 ft. coffered ceilings and gourmet kitchen with solid surface countertops, 5 burner Dacor gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite is enhanced by the trey ceiling, hardwood floors, and deluxe master bath. After a long day, enjoy an evening cocktail and tranquil water views on the rear deck. Waterford offers an array of amenities for its residents, including a swimming pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, playgrounds, and canals throughout the community, which are navigable by canoe or kayak.
View Map and Additional Pictures
We hope to see you at one of these great homes!
Official Rules for Coast In & Win Promotion
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Drawing will be held and the winner announced on the following Thursday after each Promotion (the “Promotion”) at the offices of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage – 1001 Military Cutoff Ste 101 Wilmington, NC 28405 – at or about 2:30 EST.
3. Drawing is open to all individuals who are residents of the U.S., are 18 years of age or older and who are registered in the Promotion. Employees and Agents of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies involved in the promotion and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household are not eligible.
4. You must be registered in the Promotion no later than 5:00 P.M. on the date of the Promotion to be eligible. For the purpose of registration and winning, each individual date of the Promotion shall be deemed a separate event so that registration for a prior promotion will not automatically register for the current or future promotions.
5. Only one entry per family per promotional property per promotional date. Registrants must provide either a daytime telephone number or email address to quality for the prize drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or incorrect entries, for malfunction of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, problems related to transfer of registration information or other technical problems. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
6. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries actually received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, under the supervision of Sponsor, the judge of the Promotion, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. The winner will be announced at or about 2:30 p.m. EST. Winner will be notified by either telephone number or email address (or both) provided on form by winner. Initial notification will be deemed to have occurred at the time of any one or more of the following: a) 12 hours have passed after initial email transmission and Sponsor has received no delivery failure notifications from Winner’s email provider; b) time of voice message on any recording device used by Winner at phone number provided. Winner has seven (7) calendar days from initial notification attempt by Sponsor to accept prize. Acknowledgement of notification by Winner is deemed to have occurred when Winner notifies the Sponsor’s contest administrator at 910.799.3435
7. Winner will be required to appear in person at Sponsor’s corporate office (1001 Military Cutoff Ste 101 Wilmington, NC 28405) to accept prize and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within ten (10) calendar days of prize notification but before receipt of prize or risk forfeiture of the prize. Winner agrees to be available for photography purposes at time of prize acceptance. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses incurred in appearing to accept prize. If winner is 18 or older, as required, but a minor in his or state of residence, winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign all required documents.
8. Prize: each Promotion event will award a prize of One Thousand Dollars and no cents ($1,000.00). Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. Taxes, fees and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize become unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form the value of the prize.
9. By accepting a prize, winner agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules; (ii) that the decisions of the judges are final and binding; (iii) to use winner’s entry, name, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding the Promotion’s giveaways and prizes attributed to the winner for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor in all media worldwide, except if winner is a resident of Tennessee or otherwise prohibited by law and (iv) to release Sponsor, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, the service agencies and independent contractors of any of the above organizations and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotional agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage arising out of their participation in the Promotion and with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion, in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to, in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired or in the event of any fraud by a participant or any other party. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, with venue in New Hanover County, North Carolina, and all claims must be resolved in the state and federal courts of Wilmington, North Carolina.
10. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt not later than 10 calendar days after the award of any individual Promotion to:
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
1001 Military Cutoff Ste 101
Wilmington, NC 28405
Attn: David Benford
11. Sponsored by Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage, 1001 Military Cutoff Ste 101 Wilmington, NC 28405
12. These Official Rules are available at www.SeaCoastRealty.com